Angie + Joan.
A Team With Family
Built Right In
Home. With the Family.
As a mother-daughter team with first-hand knowledge of the area, we bring a unique perspective to our real estate business. Our relationships and experience in the East Bay help our buyers and sellers succeed during one of the biggest moments of their life.
30 years of local experience.
(That’s like 110 in Mom Years.)
Funny how motherhood prepared us for real estate with its intricate, complicated and emotional twists and turns.
Knowledge for Days
We have had the pleasure of working with many families on a repeat basis in the very neighborhoods that interest you.
Our Recent Home Sales
Meet the team
Angie Evans Traxinger Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Contra Costa resident for 30+ years, San Francisco resident for 10
- Graduated from Campolindo HS, UC Santa Barbara, and St. Mary’s College in Moraga
- Elementary school teacher in Lafayette for 11 years
- Member of Mt. Diablo Education Foundation fundraising committee
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award 2015-2021. The award is based on delivering outstanding service and client satisfaction.
Joan Evans Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 1993
- Founding Partner of Village Associates
- Lifetime resident of Lamorinda
- Founding Board Member, Moraga Education Foundation
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award, 2013-2019
- Graduated from Acalanes HS and San Francisco State University (BA, Business)
- Member, American Association of University Women
What people say
Angie exceeded all expectations, gently steering us towards good decisions while respecting our desires and concerns. She advised us well, and advocated on our behalf. She worked around our intermittent visits to the area, scheduled multiple workers and inspections, dealt with a sudden dishwasher/kitchen flood, and made us feel like it was all in a day's work. I cannot count the number of times her "I'll take care of that" returned my equilibrium to normal! Angie's knowledge, skill, energy and amazing good humor made what surely should have been a trial of the first order, into an easy, comfortable transition into the next phase of our lives. I can neither thank, nor recommend her highly enough.Lesah R.
Thanks so much, Angie. We loved working with you, and credit your smart guidance for such a successful sale. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and will recommend you to anyone else we know who's selling or buying.Angie N
I don't have enough room or time to list all the wonderful things about Angie! She is a fabulous real estate agent and helped the process of selling our home go smoothly from day one until we sold.Marilynn K.
If there were 10 stars on here I would give it to Angie! I've worked with many real estate agents over my lifetime and she by far was the best! The moment I met her I knew I liked her. She was straightforward, kind and easy to communicate with, and best of all she knew her real estate in the area and had a lot of recommendations on the best areas to buy.Mary S.
Thank you very much Joan and Angie for bringing your experience and expertise, and so much diligence to this process. It is gratifying to spruce a place up and pass it along to a young family as nice as these folks. I appreciate you helping us with this transition in a time as challenging as 2020.Kristina V.
It has been our pleasure working with you. You are truly amazing and your patience, understanding, guidance, knowledge, encouragement, support, and iridescent optimism throughout this process of selling our home is gratefully appreciated. Angie + Joan deserve five stars!Laura & Jim I.